At the Department of Biomedical Engineering and Research Center «Cardiovascular Engineering» from 2011 to 2020, research is being conducted to improve various diagnostic methods.
- «Medical and engineering development of technical means of controlled thermal exposure and its control for surgical treatment of cardiovascular diseases» (№ 0111U009102);
- «Studies of the dynamic properties and adaptive backup systems of the human circulatory system and the distribution of their resources are used for mathematical modeling» (№ 0110U001467);
- «Diagnosis of the cardiovascular system of man on the basis of hemodynamic and metabolic characteristics» (№ 0113U002334);
- «Study of long-term heart rate monitoring data and creation of a module to ensure a stable of sleep» (№ 0113U005547);
- «Sequence time series and their application for analysis of EEG / ECG signals» (Grant № PIRSES-GA-2011-295164-EUMLS);
- «Tempus Biomedical Engineering Education Initiative in the Eastern Partnership Region» (Grant № 543904-TEMPUS-1-2013-1-GR-TEMPUS-JPGR).
- «The Information technology of non-invasive control the temperature of the human heart in conditions of controlled cooling and warming during cardiopulmonary bypass» (Doctoral dissertation, 2020).